Your local Spectrum Paint store in Clayton, NC. We carry Benjamin Moore, PPG & more to give customers the broadest offering of paint and related products. We know that no two businesses (or homeowners) are alike. Our independence allows us to create custom solutions and quick response times while providing best in class customer service.
367 W. Main St.
Clayton, NC 27520
Benjamin Moore, PPG Pittsburgh, Spec-Pro®, Spec-One®, Spectrum Paint, AllPro, Wooster, Premier, Whizz Professional, Corona, Purdy, Tower Sealants, DAP, Graco, Mi-T-M, On Floor Technologies, Lenmar, Gemini, Axalta, PPG, Devoe High Performance Coatings, Jotun, Mascoat, Rust-Oleum, Gaco Western, Progressive Materials, 3M, Norton, SAS, Webb Abrasives, Richard’s Paint, Zinsser, Aexcel, Sto, Encore, Modern Masters, Shurtape, True Blue Tape, Trimaco.
Interior Paint, Exterior Paint, Industrial Coatings, Roof Coatings, Silicone Roof Coatings, Protective Coatings, High Performance Coatings, Paint Brushes, Rollers, Spray Equipment, Caulk, Stain, Lacquer, Abrasives, Traffic Paint, Field Marking Paint.
The Spectrum Difference
- Freedom: We have the freedom to bring the best product to our customer, regardless who makes it.
- Stability: Consistent growth over the past three decades is a testament to our commitment to be a leading supplier of architectural, commercial and industrial coatings.
- Brand Diversity: We carry Benjamin Moore Paints and PPG Pittsburgh Paints in addition to Spec-Pro® and Spec-One® (our private label contractor and premium paint lines). We also distribute lacquers, stains and specialty coatings from other manufacturers in order to provide our customers the broadest and most complete offering of paint and related products.
- Problem Solving: We know that no two businesses are alike. Our independence allows us to create custom solutions and quick response times while providing best in class customer service.
- Flexibility: We don’t implement firm policies on deliveries (like time and minimum order restrictions). We strive to meet every customer’s demands.