We are Spectrum Paint
Architectural Coatings, Protective & Marine Coatings, Safety, Specialty Coatings & Supplies.
Spectrum Paint has established itself as the leading distributor of paint and protective coatings in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. Spectrum has 81 paint stores throughout the nation which service the professional user of paint as well as the consumer market. Customers of Spectrum include painting contractors, government institutions, Fortune 500 companies, energy processing plants, manufacturing facilities as well as individual homeowners.
Since 1986, Spectrum Paint has been providing the paint industry with top quality products, competitive prices and the best possible service.
The Spectrum Difference:
- Freedom: We have the freedom to bring the best product to our customer, regardless who makes it.
- Stability: Consistent growth over the past three decades is a testament to our commitment to be a leading supplier of architectural, commercial and industrial coatings.
- Brand Diversity: We carry Benjamin Moore Paints and PPG Pittsburgh Paints in addition to Spec-Pro® and Spec-One® (our private label contractor and premium paint lines). We also distribute lacquers, stains and specialty coatings from other manufacturers in order to provide our customers the broadest and most complete offering of paint and related products.
- Problem Solving: We know that no two businesses are alike. Our independence allows us to create custom solutions and quick response times while providing best in class customer service.
- Flexibility: We don’t implement firm policies on deliveries (like time and minimum order restrictions). We strive to meet every customer’s demands.